Tuesday, 24 June 2008

My Gob


This closeup was taken when I was only just 16.

Like 16 and a day.

Do I look innocent? Am I still innocent?

Which would you rather me be?

Was lit by the sun at my right, and a little bit tousled, I guess that looks sexier, but believe me, was not intended!

As you will see in later additions, one of my best features are my lips (the ones on my face).

Well, now, I am 18 years, 4 mumfs, and 18 days old, and live in da UK, not Japan!

Come on guys, give my hit counter a whack! I wanna beat my cuz.

2 comments:

Wyman Stewart said...

Yuko look too serious in this photo or like she might cry. It is all in the eyes. Whatever those eyes were thinking. You could even be angry in this photo.

Hope you do not mind me agreeing; nice lips. Is it okay for me to be that serious?

Keep up the good thoughts. It takes time to build an audience.

Little Yuko said...

S'ok. Mi Lips mi best featur! I serious cuz i worrisd abt goin 2 UK.

utah web design