
well i jus got da Bill an ted movie
Bofff of dem
Is funni
I lurve history Do you no about Scapa flo!?
Dis is mi body Wyman. Mi waist is 2 small. bum 2 big an no boobs
(I m not anor Ex sick)
as 4 da ovver place...
about 4 inches?
...and so does my figure !!
4 comments:
I will take you just the way you are. Human beings are not made to be perfect. Despite this truth, what may seem imperfect to you, may seem perfect to someone else. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", are words I have often heard said by people. What I behold in your photo and in most of your photos is a physical beauty that appeals to me. I am sure many others see you as appealing to them too.
I am blessed to know you as a young person, even if from a great distance, for I am learning about your inner beauty, which is even more important that what one sees in your photos. Combine those two elements and you have something that nears perfection. Yet, perfection is a lifetime thing. You will get better and better over time; perhaps even better in physical beauty, which will be something special to behold.
Five or even ten years from now, when your physical beauty will still be there for the world to see, your inner beauty will have greatly increased, which will further enhance your physical beauty. So, I urge you to be patient with yourself and your life. The best is yet to come. You are still growing, especially in all the most important ways.
Still, today, I will take you the way you are. I will try hard to keep you as my friend. You are a very original and unique person to know; in my humble opinion. I hope you have many positive comments on this photo and your other photos. You make a fellow's heart skip a beat; even an old guy like me. Take care my friend. It is your imperfections which will make you perfect. Pardon me if I don't try to explain that. I wish I were your age again or even just a few short years older than you. That's all for now. I want you to have a time to read all the other fellows comments. Until next time...
:-) Well, I made a few typing errors in my post above, but I hope you understand the message I am trying to share with you. As I said, no one is perfect; me especially. ha ha ha
You are SOOO vulgar at times! Four inches my foot!
So I'm bound to ask. How did u measure how long it took?
Post a Comment