Thursday, 19 February 2009

Pixie Firecracker





I was 19 recently, and Aki took this photo of me near Hyundae Beach. She says it is a work of art. I like some of the others better, espeshyally of my bikinis.

It was windy.

Dunno how she did it because she seem to be about 500 miles away.

More to follow I think

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it is nice and almost a work of art but me i am on your side, the fewer the cloths the better ;)

Ed

Wyman Stewart said...

e-special-ly. I hope that helps. I find it is not easy to spell the word even after a lifetime of spelling it. :-) In fact, you could say, I find it especially hard to spell especially. It takes practice; for me anyway. Nice photo! I do like it. You played your role especially well. I mean that.

AkiToo said...

Interesting contrast between the two comments.

One lascivious, the other intelligent.

Anonymous said...

well Aki's limited time only blog is almost a work of art to with far less cloths. and of course i am lascivious do you really need more english lessons here?

Ed

Little Yuko said...

Only if you spell "clothes" and "too" correctly !!!

David said...

More bikini pictures!

You did mention you liked them best.

utah web design