that is one great mound, red looks good on you although i am not a fan of red. I miss chatting to you on line I guess our times are different now :( When will you return to the UK? Wish I could see you in your short skirts in the pub ;)
Pshaw is the way I have always read it, but it seems to mean "nonsense". I believe it is more of an American word. (Usually said by farm people or socially backwards people.) To my surprise, my American Heritage Dictionary actually has the word listed. Here is what it says:
pshaw--an interjection. Meaning: Expressive of impatience, irritation, or disbelief.
In this case, "disbelief" seems to fit best. Hope I have been of service.
London (Kensal Green) now living in Seoul, South Korea
Konichii-wa! My name is Yuko and I was 19 on February 6th, 2009. For my 18th birthday gift, my Dad hired a photographer to take a few photos so that I could go chatting and blogging (well, about 200 atch!), and here I am!
For my 19th Birthday gift, my cousin Aki here made some set piece photos, of which the best (so she says) is one of me in a Kimono holding fireworks!
I like dancing, going out, coming back in, err, sleeping and stuff, clubbing, and NOW I can go to da pub! I now in Korea with Aki so I still learn da English. I am very small (about 4'9") and weigh less dan 5 of your earth stones. My waist is too small and my bum is too big. I like bikinis.
10 comments:
Three baked potatoes later I find this post. Oh well, supper is over. I like red. I will look forward to history. Have a nice weekend.
Hmmm. I love mashed potatoes!!
that is one great mound, red looks good on you although i am not a fan of red. I miss chatting to you on line I guess our times are different now :( When will you return to the UK? Wish I could see you in your short skirts in the pub ;)
Ed
excuse me but are you breasts getting bigger?
Ed
Probly. I grow up and Aki says I may get taller PSAW!
What is PSAW?
Dunno. I see it in comics. Fink it means "I don't believe you"
Pshaw is the way I have always read it, but it seems to mean "nonsense". I believe it is more of an American word. (Usually said by farm people or socially backwards people.) To my surprise, my American Heritage Dictionary actually has the word listed. Here is what it says:
pshaw--an interjection. Meaning: Expressive of impatience, irritation, or disbelief.
In this case, "disbelief" seems to fit best. Hope I have been of service.
Hi Yuko, great blog and stunning pictures, red certainly suits you !! Enjoy your UK trip and maybe one day we can chat, look after Aki :)
Yuko,
You are very pretty in red. You do indeed appear to be maturing.
g forward to more from your blog!
David
Post a Comment