London (Kensal Green) now living in Seoul, South Korea
Konichii-wa! My name is Yuko and I was 19 on February 6th, 2009. For my 18th birthday gift, my Dad hired a photographer to take a few photos so that I could go chatting and blogging (well, about 200 atch!), and here I am!
For my 19th Birthday gift, my cousin Aki here made some set piece photos, of which the best (so she says) is one of me in a Kimono holding fireworks!
I like dancing, going out, coming back in, err, sleeping and stuff, clubbing, and NOW I can go to da pub! I now in Korea with Aki so I still learn da English. I am very small (about 4'9") and weigh less dan 5 of your earth stones. My waist is too small and my bum is too big. I like bikinis.
7 comments:
Aki,
Very good photo!
Real attitude in face!
David
Hi, I was here.
David, you fink so? My feet dirty!
happy to see you back in bikinis Yuko. you look much older in this one from the last one but not much like a waif. Look forward to the next one ;)
Glyn
Yuko,
Your feet were not visible in the picture.
Only you know your feet wer dirty!
David
david,
wossat behind my head den? false feet?
DOH
Yuko,
Den what is behind your head, indeed are your feet.
Dirty, yes, focus soft yes.
Pardon me looking more at your face to the edginess or dirty look.
I can only imagine the face you made while you typed your reply for my previous response.
Great picture of a very pretty young women.
Given any thought about fashion modeling or becoming a race queen?
David
Post a Comment