This may not be a popular thought, but it is a personal thought. I think some of the sexiest ladies I have ever seen are young ladies fully clothed in their Fall outfits, wearing colorful sweaters. I will leave my opinion there for today. I hope one day you learn to be your truest sexy self, whatever you are wearing or not wearing. Take care. Bye. Nice picture just the same.
I went back to this picture and clicked on it for a larger view. I do not know how old you are in this picture, but I must say your face could not look any prettier than in this picture. Even the quality of the picture is so good, looking at you, I almost expect you to speak; it seems so alive. Thanks for posting this picture. Sorry I was a little slow to see your beauty here.
London (Kensal Green) now living in Seoul, South Korea
Konichii-wa! My name is Yuko and I was 19 on February 6th, 2009. For my 18th birthday gift, my Dad hired a photographer to take a few photos so that I could go chatting and blogging (well, about 200 atch!), and here I am!
For my 19th Birthday gift, my cousin Aki here made some set piece photos, of which the best (so she says) is one of me in a Kimono holding fireworks!
I like dancing, going out, coming back in, err, sleeping and stuff, clubbing, and NOW I can go to da pub! I now in Korea with Aki so I still learn da English. I am very small (about 4'9") and weigh less dan 5 of your earth stones. My waist is too small and my bum is too big. I like bikinis.
2 comments:
This may not be a popular thought, but it is a personal thought. I think some of the sexiest ladies I have ever seen are young ladies fully clothed in their Fall outfits, wearing colorful sweaters. I will leave my opinion there for today. I hope one day you learn to be your truest sexy self, whatever you are wearing or not wearing. Take care. Bye. Nice picture just the same.
I went back to this picture and clicked on it for a larger view. I do not know how old you are in this picture, but I must say your face could not look any prettier than in this picture. Even the quality of the picture is so good, looking at you, I almost expect you to speak; it seems so alive. Thanks for posting this picture. Sorry I was a little slow to see your beauty here.
Post a Comment