Tuesday, 24 June 2008

No more hard studee!

Ello der! I just got here (England) from Japan (January) and I study for A levels, BUT it's great cos I don't have 2 study from 7 am to 10 pm every day like in Japan. Yippee!

And NOW I just am a good little girl with da summer coming and I will flolick like a little lamb thingy on da meadow (even tho all da lambs have grown up by now).

I don't have a real boyfriend yet but here's hoping. Mebbe U guys out der will be interested? Here's a photo 2 get U in da mood.....












Any fit guy care 4 sum footwork?

4 comments:

Wyman Stewart said...

Hi, you do amuse me. Remember me? Although I do not have any beautiful pictures of myself, for that would be doing the impossible, you can read my many thoughts and creations by going to my blog through this link. It is as follows: http://360.yahoo.com/wyman_net I think that is enough for today. Take care my friend.

Unknown said...

damn fine pic gorgeous babe

rex said...

I fine picture to open her blog.

Unknown said...

Hey Yuko, your pics are great, i hope you allow me to take you out someday..... here is hoping?
Julian (Mr Jag Man) XX

utah web design