Saturday, 23 May 2009
Wind of Change
Scorpions writing Living History.
It was 1990 and Berlin Wall down, but this video says more. Says Unite and thats good. I too young then but I was too young for Scapa Flow to!!
The earth gotta unite or we all fall like the wall.
I dont want Akis team to make the mistake of getting more bombs to dis-unite the earth.
This video say we should all come together for the world.
Sad but happy. I am both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I applaud your sentiment. That would be nice. Sadly, the opposite will come true. Even so, be a peacemaker, not a warrior, for there is good in being a peacemaker.
Yuko i dont think Aki works towards bombs do you? besides your photos make me the most happy and Aki takesw them so my world is all happy
Glyn
Aki herslef dont work on da bomb but in 1945 her team did.
Ask her
Yuko,
A united world is still a dream that many hold dear.
Working together on common matters has shown promise. Trade agreements, environmental agreements and such show areas where nations can work together.
Expecting any nation to give up the right to govern a people is not on anyones horizon.
What type of world government, a democracy, a republic, a monarchy, or perhaps a religous theocracy?
Who would make the choice?
What a nation declines to join such a union?
My friend the above questions are the easiest ones to aks.
Share with us your solution!
David
I wasnt talking about goverment, but spirit.
And nowere did I say about giving up anything.
My solution is be aware of own shortcomings.
U missed da point, David.
Yuko,
Ideed I missed the point, and am now corrected.
The spirit of self-improvment, and awareness is something we all should aspire to everyday.
BTW, what shortcomings do you wish to improve?
David
Ignorance. (Aki help me on dat one)
Yuko your short commings are for you to know and others to find out. I dont see any xxx
Glyn
Post a Comment