London (Kensal Green) now living in Seoul, South Korea
Konichii-wa! My name is Yuko and I was 19 on February 6th, 2009. For my 18th birthday gift, my Dad hired a photographer to take a few photos so that I could go chatting and blogging (well, about 200 atch!), and here I am!
For my 19th Birthday gift, my cousin Aki here made some set piece photos, of which the best (so she says) is one of me in a Kimono holding fireworks!
I like dancing, going out, coming back in, err, sleeping and stuff, clubbing, and NOW I can go to da pub! I now in Korea with Aki so I still learn da English. I am very small (about 4'9") and weigh less dan 5 of your earth stones. My waist is too small and my bum is too big. I like bikinis.
3 comments:
Well I guess I should say that this outfit is great, I hope you brought it to the UK with you. I would love to see it on the bedroom floor
..but not on me huh?
So im nt attratcive wearin dis den?
yes on you it looks good but I' thinking you will look good in nothing ;)
Edmund
Post a Comment