London (Kensal Green) now living in Seoul, South Korea
Konichii-wa! My name is Yuko and I was 19 on February 6th, 2009. For my 18th birthday gift, my Dad hired a photographer to take a few photos so that I could go chatting and blogging (well, about 200 atch!), and here I am!
For my 19th Birthday gift, my cousin Aki here made some set piece photos, of which the best (so she says) is one of me in a Kimono holding fireworks!
I like dancing, going out, coming back in, err, sleeping and stuff, clubbing, and NOW I can go to da pub! I now in Korea with Aki so I still learn da English. I am very small (about 4'9") and weigh less dan 5 of your earth stones. My waist is too small and my bum is too big. I like bikinis.
3 comments:
You won't move on until I comment will you? Well, I just did. So, what are you waiting for, MOVE ON. I'm waiting for the next one.
Whaddya mean "move on"?? i got more fings to do dan listen to demands to old men who can't be bovvered to notice dat i post since dat commnt.
An it wuznt 4 U, eivver.
this ohoto is awesome, would have loved to be there and taken this photp
Edmund
Post a Comment