
Dis Pic is very popular.
Tuk in Japan 2 years ago. Dat is, when i wuz 16 and a bit.
Wuz a backstreet sumwhere, and no, i wuz not dressed up jus 4 da photo.
I fink U guys like dis coz i was wearin nuffin underneath (cant U tell......?)
...and so does my figure !!
5 comments:
No, sorry, can't tell. But for some reason you have a darker, Filipina look to you there. Maybe it is the red dress. Thanks for the blog info. I would never have guessed without my X-ray vision glasses. Now, where did I put those things anyway. OH NO!!!! I forgot to order them when I was a little kid so I never had X-ray glasses. Boo Hoo!!!!!!!!
Oh, I wish to add one other comment. I hope you can now afford underwear. Things can get very breezy when you run around with no undies. Especially on a chilly day. That's not very "cool".
Very cute. if you posta more recent picture you eill set our pulses pounding!!
Dis is da onlee pic that is old. Da othes are as I am now.
Was you very naughty at 16? Are you ready to be naughty again now???
Edmund
Post a Comment