Sunday, 27 July 2008

I yanked ya Chain der, din't I?



Da last post (Ta-da!!!) was a liccle strip of wot i like 2 Do! NOT wot I do!

Ere's da real me...


das near da ome in Japan


im decent sumtymes!

3 comments:

Wyman Stewart said...

Have you been hanging out with Betty Boop again?

Little Yuko said...

Who is Betty Boop?

Wyman Stewart said...

ha ha ha I thought you would never ask. Just type in Betty Boop in search and I can practically promise you that you will find lots and lots of stuff about Betty Boop. She is like you, except she is more of a cartoon and comic character. I think you will like her. Try looking her up in Wikipedia first. I think they may have a good history of her. Okay, let me hear it Betty!!! Betty: "Boop boop be boop!" or something like that. ha ha ha

utah web design